Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What childcare am I looking for?

(3 Posts)
LittleMissStressy Sat 20-Apr-13 07:14:07

I have a new job. Interviewed yesterday start today so my head is still spinning a bit and need to arrange childcare for my DC 8. It's going to involve split shifts one week leaving the house at 6am then a week at not getting home till 8pm. I don't have a spare room either. I do have the option of my mum having DC but would mean DC sleeping at her house every night on the early shift week. Thank you

notapoloshirtperson Sat 20-Apr-13 08:00:01

So I presume one week you need someone 5.45am to 9am, and then you could pick up from school? Then the next week you just need someone from school pick up,3 ish til 8pm? At your house preferably?
What about school holidays? Would you need someone full time? Do you work weekends?
You could try advertising locally for a nanny.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Sat 20-Apr-13 08:45:54

I think a nanny would be best for you too then your dc can stay in bed, I'd advertise for a nanny my friend does a similar role.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now