Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club - What should I do?

(3 Posts)
ZuleikaD Wed 19-Dec-12 08:08:55

Yes, I would give notice. Either that or square up with her (give her an invoice for the extra) and then deal directly with the college.

BoysAreLikeDogs Tue 18-Dec-12 21:21:47

well, it's a bit confusing

is your contract with the parent or the college? who do you invoice?

obviously you should be paid for the hours you have worked, that's a given

if it's getting unbearably complicated then yes, give notice; if money issues are starting to irritate you then the business relationship will prob begin to break down

MaryPoppinsBag Tue 18-Dec-12 18:50:42

I have a customer whose childcare is paid by a college.

When she first started using me she used a provisional timetable (or so she says) and used me thinking college would pay me. College however only paid me for when she was there. So there was a shortfall of £80

I worked out the difference and knocked off £30 as I felt sorry for her (husband was out if work)

Just got a letter from the college and she has over used me again!!! She upped her hours and college have lessened them!

I have to look back at my register but I think she owes me £90

I think she knows as last week she said she didn't need me one morning and then this
week has said she doesn't need me at all.

WWYD? I am tempted to give her notice. College have paid up to the start of next term.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now