Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Training Courses Please Help

(3 Posts)
nannycaz Tue 04-Dec-12 20:17:33

I am looking at doing some other courses to help me in my career but not to sure to look into.
I have nearly finished my Ba hons degree in early childhood, I have my food hygiene and things like that, I will be doing my sleep training and multiples training in January with MNT
Does anyone know of any other good courses i can do to enhance my skills, I have been looking for courses that I can study online if possible but scared of getting ripped of and having a certificate that means nothing. I have been looking at child psychology and found loads online to do not sure which to go with, and i would like to do something regarding behaviour management, or something to do with special needs.
Any input will be greatly appreciated
Thank you

juneybean Tue 04-Dec-12 20:38:37

Have you tried speaking to your local authority, I know they offer courses for the nurseries but they might allow you to take part too.

Forresitters Thu 06-Dec-12 01:35:04

http://www.newborneducation.co.uk/

I did my nanny training with this company 4 yrs ago and have never regretted it! Have recommended Kate Cranston Stephens over and over again! She also offers lots of other courses and has a fb page.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: