Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder South Woodford

(1 Post)
hollie11 Thu 08-Nov-12 13:20:54

I am Hollie, and I am a 27 year old OFSTED registered Childminder. I live virtually next door to South Woodford tube station (Daisy Road). I have a 2 year old daughter, who I look after alongside minded children. I am also available for Oakdale School drop off/pick up. I am a friendly and passionate childminder, who really enjoys caring for, and looking after children. I have lots of of games and equipment which encourage learning through play in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stages areas of learning, and we attend many local playgroups, and also parks with fun and safe playgrounds. I have a large living room for fun and games, and a large kitchen for cooking activities and messy play. I provide 3 home cooked, healthy and hand prepared meals a day, plus healthy snacks, milk and water.
I have lots of experience as a stay at home mum to my 2 year old daughter Isabella, and I also have worked in a primary school nursery caring for 3-4 year old's.
My Qualifications:
OFSTED registered home based childminder.
12 hour paediatric first aid course (completed June 2012).
Redbridge Pre-Registration Childminder Training and Assessment.
Fully CRB checked.
My Availability, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.
Please call 07590670707 or 02085303102 or email holliechildminder@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now