Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What are you going to do tomorrow?

(7 Posts)
bitofanovice Sun 04-Nov-12 16:41:34

I have a couple of nearly 2 year olds. The weather is supposed to be fine so i thought we could play in the sand, then do a nature walk and collect some leaves etc. go home and stick them on paper. What are you planning?

Tanith Sun 04-Nov-12 17:23:45

Forest school playgroup. I've been anxiously watching the weather report smile

Then making banana muffins and pumpkin soup for tea.

mogandme Sun 04-Nov-12 17:34:37

Its inset day so I am spending the day with my charge (5) for what feels like the first time in forever! We are going bowling in the morning and having lunch there. Then he has an independent playdate for an hour but when I come back to the playdate we're staying and having Sparklers in the garden with hot dogs

wishiwasonholiday Sun 04-Nov-12 17:40:54

I have a baby that started a couple if weeks ago, but I have just realised I have a dentist appointment so hoping mum doesn't mind! I booked it thinking my other lo was on hol and totally forgot!

CharlieCoCo Tue 06-Nov-12 19:51:33

Think she would prefer you take baby than to have her make alt arrangements for childcare.

wishiwasonholiday Tue 06-Nov-12 19:57:15

She was fine when I asked was worried though with it being a new contract! Booked the next one for a day I don't have her!

HSMM Tue 06-Nov-12 20:54:05

Tomorrow I have the day off for my EYPS progress review smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now