Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

short term Shropshire childminder

(4 Posts)
EverybodyWalkTheDinosaur Wed 31-Oct-12 22:05:28

DD is PFB so I don't know all of the childcare etiquette yet! DH and I looked at nurseries, found one that is ideal for DD, however they only have a space from June and we need childcare from March/April. Do childminder's take on babies on a short term basis? Also if anybody has any recommendations for a childminder in the Shrewsbury area, they would be gratefully received.

henryhsmum Thu 01-Nov-12 00:22:43

Hi I have messaged you a recommendation

EverybodyWalkTheDinosaur Thu 01-Nov-12 10:31:58

Thank you smile

golemmings Sun 04-Nov-12 23:10:37

Depending on where you are, and what kind of thing you like in a nursery, I think The Ark in Pontesbury has vacancies. We've used it for a couple of years and our kids are really happy there. the staff are lovely, the children spend lots of time outside, and it's worked really well for us. Ofstead rate it too - its outstanding according to them. If you're living and working in shrewsbury then dragging out to POntesbury in the morning probably isn't what you want though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now