Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Training and courses... Please help :)

(6 Posts)
nannycaz Mon 22-Oct-12 19:25:34

Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone knows and good sleep training courses and multiples courses and possibly any others along these lines that could be good to enhance my skills as a nanny. I have my level 6 in childcare just want to do ther skilled courses like these. I have looked at the ones on MNT and on naturally nurturing. Are these the only ones/best ones. Im in the east midlands if that helps.
Thanks

fraktion Mon 22-Oct-12 20:09:47

There's NEST but they're less well regarded than MNT. Most people do the MNT sleep course and it would be convenient for you.also various agencies offer courses but they're worthless IMO.

Naturally Nurturing £££ but they seem to go into a lot more depth. I think if I were recruiting a sleep consultant is go for that over a nanny who did the MNT course, which is still a good course.

nannycaz Mon 22-Oct-12 20:44:20

Fraktion Thankyou for the advice, do you no how much naturally nuturing charge.

forevergreek Tue 23-Oct-12 09:48:42

I'm doing naturally nurturing now. The sleep course is around £900

forevergreek Tue 23-Oct-12 09:50:13

Oh and naturally nurturing you have to go to Croydon ( poss elsewhere not sure), but only a couple of days, the rest is online/ at home

nannycaz Tue 23-Oct-12 10:22:46

Yes naturally nurturing is £950 just had an email from them and the course starts this weekend, unfortunatly i cant afford that at such short notice. Has anyone done the MNT sleep training course and is it any good, there is a huge difference in price between them and wonder why that may be

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now