Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

London Bikram Mums

(2 Posts)
LondonLady30 Sun 14-Oct-12 21:07:40

Ladies,

If anyone is a new (or old!) mum and craving bikram yoga but can't seem to carve out the 90 minutes to do a class now, would anyone be interested in doing a swapsy in terms of baby care whilst the other one does a class during the day?

I am a member at Bikram City in Old Street and had a baby 6 months ago. I am going in the evenings when my husband is home but he has started having to work late and so I can't get out to do the classes.

I usually go 3 times a week in the evenings but could easily do it during the day time if I had baby care. So I just wondered whether anyone is in the same position and would be up for looking after the other's little'un whilst the other gets their sweat on then swapping round? Bikram city day time classes are 10am, 12am, 4pm, then either 6,7,8 or 9 depending on the day.

IndigoCat Wed 24-Oct-12 07:02:01

Hello,
I do Bikram at the Canary Wharf studio I'd be interested in a swap and would consider trying out the old st studio, pm me and we could talk more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now