Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder needed in South Woodford

(5 Posts)
btbven Wed 03-Oct-12 14:23:26

Hi

I am looking for a childminder for my daughter for 3 days a week (TWTh) starting Dec. My daughter will be 6 months then and I resume work. I am looking for coverage between 8 - 6:30pm.

Thanks
BT

MummytoMog Wed 03-Oct-12 15:05:10

We use Children in Paradise - they're lovely (if a bit strict with parents) but you'd have to talk them into the extra half hour as they normally only do 8-6. They are BILLIONS of childminders in South Woodford though, check on www.childcare.co.uk

btbven Wed 03-Oct-12 23:42:48

Hi, thanks. I did look into childcare.co.uk and also spoke with Children in Paradise..they are quite a way away from where I live...the others either don't want to cover beyond 6pm or have no vacancy and if neither of that then aren't close enough to where I live or at least on my way to South Woodford tube station.

MummytoMog Tue 09-Oct-12 13:08:22

There's a nursery by the library which does care until seven pm - don't know if that's handier for you. Pretty sure they're the same price as a childminder if you don't mind the different care style. I would stick a post on childcare.co.uk, saying what you need and where you need it (say within 0.5 miles of your street or between your street and South Woodford tube) and wait for responses.

mindermummy Fri 12-Oct-12 16:19:20

would you consider a Nanny??? i know a few nannies looking there???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now