Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder needed in Shrewsbury area, please

(1 Post)
everybodywalkthedinosaur Wed 03-Oct-12 10:04:04

I'm posting here as well as looking through council pages, so I'm not being lazy!

I will have to return to work (hopefully part time) at the end of March/beginning of April. My working day is 08:00-18:00, however my husband works 08:54-17:15 so can drop off/pick up later/earlier, if that makes sense?!

If anybody has recommendations for childminders in the shrewsbury area please tell me!

Both my husband and myself work at the RSH but live out of Shrewsbury, towards Baschurch. Areas such as Bayston Hill are doable.

My DD will be 10 months old at the end of March. I'm more positive about a childminder than a nursery as she's going to be quite young when I go back to work and I feel more comfortable with her developing a relationship with the same carer, rather than several members of staff. I really don't like the idea of having to leave her at all, PFB, and am new at all of this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now