Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

NANNIES NR OAKEHAMPTON (STOWFORD)

(3 Posts)
AddieP Thu 27-Sep-12 15:44:47

Hi,

Im looking for a pair nannies to baby sit 3-4 new babies (ages 3 -6 months) in Stowford from 3pm-midnight on Saturday 20th October. The mothers will be near-to-hand for breast-feeding & bath/bedtime. It will be the first time that we have left the babies with "strangers" so appreciate warm & experienced nannies.

Many thanks

pinkandsparkly Sat 29-Sep-12 13:50:35

Hi, My friend and I might be able to help you out. We are both NNEB qualified nursery nurses with 16 years experience of working with children. We have both been baby room supervisors so we are very used to looking after several babies. My friend also has twins!

Could you please send me a pm with some more details, such as what the set up will etc and we can discuss rates etc...

AddieP Sun 30-Sep-12 11:36:00

Thanks for response. Think I've just sent you a pm but I'm new to all this so pls do let me know if it doesn't come through. :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now