Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Advice/opinions of nurseries in Biggleswade please..

(1 Post)
KatharineC Mon 24-Sep-12 09:47:39

Hi ladies

My first post here - having followed the tips re. posting, as the subject says, I would really welcome any comments you have on nurseries (the children variety, not the plant variety! Ha!).

I have a 5 month old so and thinking about the possibility of him going to nursery when he's about a year old. I have done some research and asked mums at my local play groups, but your views/comments/happy or scare stories would be very welcome. I believe there are two main nurseries in Biggleswade - Toyboy and Brambley Tots, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I live in a village nearby where there are no nurseries, and Biggleswade has the train station for my commute. It also needs to be a nursery rather than childminder as I need the guarantee of childcare as I don't have backup childcare in an emergency of a childminder not being available.

Tvm (ta very much - an acronym not on the list but I'm sure used before!).

K

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now