Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Finding a part time nanny/house keeper

(4 Posts)
janelamb74 Fri 21-Sep-12 11:01:21

Hi, I am presently working for a lovely family in Catterick Garrison in North Yorkshire. I unfortunately have to leave mid January 2013 as my husband has been posted in Shropshire.
I have 2 questions. Where is the best place for me to advertise my present position as I am presently helping the family find a new nanny/housekeeper and where can I look for nanny jobs for when I move to Shropshire in January.
Thanks for your help.

Frakiosaurus Fri 21-Sep-12 11:57:44

Lots of sites:

Nannyjob
Gumtree
Greataupair for the family to find your replacement
Childcare.co.uk
Netmums local in Yorkshire and Shropshire

Word of mouth around the base or cards in shops might turn up someone for them.

Good luck smile

raspberryroop Sat 22-Sep-12 07:46:24

If you are still looking I am just over the boarder in Wales and am looking for a part time Nanny/house keeper - my children are all at school and oldest has SN, so not suitable if you are looking for a trad nanny job but nice and flexible if you are happy to do some driving to activities, help with homework and some light housework ;)

janelamb74 Wed 26-Sep-12 12:33:26

Thanks will try all those. Where in Wales are you living? I am not in Shropshire until mid January 2013 but have 10 years special education experience. Sounds an interesting position. Please mail me at janerichards74@yahoo.co.uk I am interested in hearing from you. Jane

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now