Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for after school nanny- 3 days a week - Purley area

(3 Posts)
Mpaul Mon 30-Apr-12 12:28:03

Hi
I am looking for an afterschool nanny to start sept 2012, 3 days a week -- Mon, Tues and Fridays. She would need to pick up my 2 children - age 4 and 6 from school and bring them home , feed them etc.. until I get home around 6pm. Can anyone recommend anyone in purley/South croydon area?

thanks

Ash87 Mon 30-Apr-12 13:43:40

Hi Paul! Did u look at the local mumsnet area for anyone suitable. Do try posting on job boards and u might get good responses. Also register on sites where you can find nannies like After school nanny and try childcare too smile

Rie26 Wed 17-Oct-12 17:22:55

Hi did u manage to fill this job for the school of picking your two children up.As this is what I am looking for to get some extra cash. I currently work in a primary school mornings and have done for the last 6years. I also have nannying experience. Please could you let me know if you have filled this position
Thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now