Advanced search

I'm needing those cross body bands in hi-vis yellow

(10 Posts)
Childsafe Thu 12-Mar-20 17:58:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Saltire Mon 23-Apr-12 13:10:09

Ok thank you, I shall have alook grin

OP’s posts: |
OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Mon 23-Apr-12 13:03:51

The ones I linked to are for kids.

Saltire Mon 23-Apr-12 13:01:11

Its not for cycling though. I needed something to slip on mindees, the 2 tabards I ahve are past it now, and they struggle with them on top of their thick coats. i though adjustable bands would be better

OP’s posts: |
OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Mon 23-Apr-12 13:00:48

Here: £4.38 ea smile

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Mon 23-Apr-12 12:59:33

In Anazon there are some Sam Browne belts. Are they the ones?

BlueChampagne Mon 23-Apr-12 12:57:40

Sam Brown belts. I'm sure Halfords would do them, or any half-decent bike shop. However, as a cyclist, I think the tabards/jackets are more effective. You can probably get them in an ebay shop or on Amazon as well.

HSMM Mon 23-Apr-12 12:20:26

Somewhere that sells bikes? Halfords?

Saltire Mon 23-Apr-12 11:10:40

I can't remember what their proper name is!

OP’s posts: |
Saltire Mon 23-Apr-12 11:10:15

for mindees, all i can find are jackets and tabards. Do any fo you now where I can find the bands
(you know the ones that you wear across the body diagonally)

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in