Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Best Place to look for Nanny jobs.

(8 Posts)
Shoshe Thu 29-Mar-12 17:06:36

Come September I will be looking for a new job. (some of you will know I was a CM for many years, gave up a year ago, and have been a nannyshare for 2 of my previous families)

But the hour commute and 60 hour week is too much ( was suppose to be doing less not more grin )

So when the eldest two go to school, and the youngest two are old enough for full time nursery I am leaving (amid much tears, eldest has been with me since 3 months)

Really want something 3/4 day a week, dont mind long days if its within a 1/2 hour journey of home.

I havnt looked for a job in about 30 years to be honest, I was very well known in my previous area and jobs came to me, but new place and unknown, where is the best place to start?

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 29-Mar-12 17:37:03

these are the 4 main ones, but sure there are others

www.nannyjob.co.uk

www.netmums.com

www.gumtree.com

childcare.co.uk

Shoshe Thu 29-Mar-12 18:24:03

Have registered with all those blondes [ waves]

Think it maybe a little early to be looking for September?

bloggingmamatotwo Sun 01-Apr-12 22:16:56

What area are you in.....? We will be looking for a sept start?

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 01-Apr-12 22:27:39

<waves to shoshe>

sept may be a tad early to look - ive always said 3mth ahead isabot normal

Shoshe Mon 02-Apr-12 18:39:45

Im in Wilts right on the Hampshire border (think stonehenge) Blogging.

Ash87 Tue 03-Apr-12 10:39:46

Google up on the internet for agencies based in your local area. Im working in the marketing side, and I know families search for nannies more based on their areas.

Aneta80 Tue 06-Jun-17 17:33:40

Hello,
I’m qualified nanny and mum of five years old girl (who is at school full time) with thirteen years experience. I'm looking for a new family or full time nanny share scenario from September (with some flexibility on start date )close to Stoke Newington area. Please contact me if you want to know more details:sujkowskaa@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soonsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now