Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Help needed getting me and 3 kids to Australia

(3 Posts)
FER1 Sun 23-Oct-11 19:21:59

Hi,
If there are any nannies, childminders or au pairs looking to go to Australia in January/February, I would be willing to fund part of your airfare if you could assist me in getting my 2.5yr old and 6mth old twins there. The airline is willing to let me do it by myself but I think I'd be pretty insane by the end of the trip if I tried sio an extra pair of hands would be much appreciated.
Please, please get in touch if you're interested.
Thanks!

NannyBeth Sun 23-Oct-11 19:49:59

I would be! Need to know asap though as currently have my boss sorting out my flights etc so I can go from christmas. You can email me on nanny.beth@hotmail.com and I'm happy to provide my cv and references

An0therName Sun 23-Oct-11 19:58:22

I know some people going back to oz in jan -they have a 4 yo but there are 2 adults travelling, one of them is a teacher and very capable with young children - pm me if you want me to approach them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now