Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a good nanny agency in Hampshire

(6 Posts)
MelTC Sun 16-Oct-11 19:01:01

Hi
I'm just about to move to Hampshire (Winchester) and I'm looking for a good nanny agency. Could anyone recommend one?
Thanks.

callaird Mon 17-Oct-11 16:17:05

Family Match are in/near Winchester (I think they have just moved offices.)

Tigerlily Hampshire covers Winchester.

I have used both (as a nanny) and found them thorough and friendly. I haven't found a position through either of them, simply because I am fussy and any positions they have don't meet my exacting criteria!!!

A lot of the big London agencies will put you on their books if they think that they could fill your position and to be honest, I think the fees are pretty much the same wherever you are.

Good luck and I hope you find someone wonderful (and if you have a baby and work full-time, drop me a message!!!)

MrsMarble Wed 19-Oct-11 20:04:33

Thanks for the tip!

MogandMe Wed 19-Oct-11 21:00:36

Mrsmarble Welcome to Winchester - I am a nanny working in Winchester - we are slowly trying to build up a mnet collective grin so look out for our meet ups smile I Are you looking for f/t? How old are your children? smile

Callaird are you near Winchester?

bbcessex Wed 19-Oct-11 21:13:13

Hiya... In my experience, you should be able to get a suitable nanny. A nanny wld give your children the flexibilty to stiill do their clubs etc. Our nanny does 7.20am till 8.45, then 3.00pm till 7.00pm term time. 3 full days in hols, we juggle the other 2 between us. My two are 7 and 11, so she does all clubs and activities after school with each.

Both nannies we've had have had own small child, and they have been keen on the part time hours.

callaird Thu 20-Oct-11 15:45:00

MogandMe - I'm just west of Portsmouth and looking for a long term, live-in position at the moment, I will work anywhere!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now