Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Some advice please

(4 Posts)
MUM2BLESS Sun 16-Oct-11 18:58:47

Been given quite a lot of box juice by family member. What procedure do I follow if I use some of this for CMing. I do not know how much these drinks cost. ie can I claim as an expence even though I did not pay for it? Just asking not yet done it grin

HSMM Mon 17-Oct-11 11:32:27

You should only claim actual expenses incurred by you.

looneytune Mon 17-Oct-11 11:51:14

Yes, expenses are only ever things you've paid for!

MUM2BLESS Mon 17-Oct-11 14:33:10

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: