Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a part-time nanny in South Leicester

(3 Posts)
Claireb3345 Wed 28-Sep-11 17:05:32

Hello, I am looking for a nanny who could collect my 2 boys (5 and 7) from primary school and return back to our house, where the children could have a break, do their homework (assisted by the nanny) and have a little snack. Childcare would be required until around 5.30 - 6pm Monday to Thursday. Occasionally, there may be a request to stay until 7pm but that would be very occasional.
Also, if possible though it's not critical, if the nanny could take the children to school, it would be helpful.
School holidays wouldn't need to be covered so it's only a school term requirement.
Let me know if you are interested!

Hello I am in leicestershire, I wouldnt be able to help you,

but would suggest a nanny with own child may consider this as guessing its 3-6pm so only 3hrs a day and not an easy position to fill otherwise.

Or perhaps a childcare student from Beauchamp college would be interested maybe worth contacting them and seeing if they have a way of sharing that information with students.

I can highly recommend tinies childcare Richard and Jane are fab and also kidsmatter Sam is fab also.

If you ever need ad-hoc overnight care whilst you go away or a babysitter for an eve out then I would be available.

NotTheBlinkingGruffaloAgain Thu 29-Sep-11 21:30:01

I go to south Leicestershire college, I would suggest putting an advert up in the college part time work board, just go to reception also you could ask the tutor of the Early years course if any of the ladies on that would be interested, it's a very friendly college I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
I am a full time nanny and part time student (studying to be a teacher) I'm available for the odd shift if you needed but obviously you'll need someone to fill your required hours.
good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now