Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

complaint forms

(4 Posts)
cedar12 Tue 27-Sep-11 17:51:31

Hi I have my first ofsted visit since i have been childminding next week. At a group this morning another childminder said I should have complaints form if a parent asks(hopefully never will) I have complaints policy and show the ofsted poster on the wall. They said they got them from ncma but I cant find them any where!
Please help starting to panic got so much to do!!

squinker45 Tue 27-Sep-11 20:03:09

you don't really need a form, but you need to have a policy that says you will address complaints in the form in which you receive them ie written complaints receive a written response. You do need a book where you record complaints and outcomes so you can show it to ofsted, but i don't have one yet as we havnt needed it.
Having said that i have got a form but got it from the council not ncma. sorry thats not very succinct is it?

Scarfmaker Tue 27-Sep-11 21:06:06

I have a normal school sized exercise book with 'Complaints Book' on the front and then my name and 'Registered Childminder' underneath. I then have a copy of my complaints policy inside.

I had my ofsted inspection last week and I gave it to the inspector with all my other bits and she was fine with this.

cedar12 Tue 27-Sep-11 21:12:49

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now