Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

buggy board with mclaren twin pushchair?

(5 Posts)
Ilovebagsandbruuuce Thu 08-Sep-11 20:20:12

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to my little panic situation?!

I'm a cm and on a Friday, I now have 3 littles who really, could do with being in a triple pushchair. As I don't think i'll be able to to get a sturdy enough triple (the o'baby reviews are awful) my only option might be a buggy board.

The little ones are 18m, 12m and 22m old. I just need something to enable me to do the school run (i.e. park up outside of school, cross a road and walk across playground and back). I think a buggy board for the 22m may work but i have never used one before. I have a little life backpack style reins which i hook over the pushchair handle for slightly older toddlers if they are capable of following "hold on to the pushchair" type instructions but the 22m is a bit too young still i feel.

Its only for a few months really to see me through. Does anyone know if buggy boards fit the twin pushchairs and if anyone has used for a 22m old?

thanks!!

ChitChattingaway Thu 08-Sep-11 20:40:05

Don't know if it will fit, but could you borrow someone's and see if it works? My DS1 went on his from 2 1/2 and was fine - in fact loved it. My DS2 - 2 years - has gone on there while push chair only has a bag and seems ok. Not walking quickly however.

hayleysd Thu 08-Sep-11 21:13:22

Go on the lascal website it'll tell you which if any of their boards fit, I had a maxi for my silver cross single and a mini for my koochi double. Depends on the child, I used to put a 12 month old on mine but he was solid, I wouldn't put my 20 month old on it now he'd be a nightmare!

leeloo1 Fri 09-Sep-11 10:11:11

According to their 'fit finder' www.buggyboard.info/index.php the maxi board is 'easy to fit' to the Twin Triumph. smile

CrazyBabies Sat 10-Sep-11 18:50:30

Hi there, I use a buggy board (scally wags), with a twin rally maclaren and its fine. I too am doing this one day a week with 3 little ones. The one on the board is 2.5, but little as very prem.
I am thinking about using a back pack, so currently looking on ebay . It can be rather slow, and after the school run I walk 10 min to toddlers and it can be a slog! esp in wet weather!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now