Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club - Milk

(9 Posts)
surfandturf Sun 04-Sep-11 08:17:41

Got loads of questions today sorry!!!

When doing my registration course I seem to remember some discussion about subsidised milk or vouchers for under 5's. Is this something I can register for as a CM?

Tried to google it but it didn't bring up any info hmm

Do any of you know if there are any schemes available?

Thanks

looneytune Sun 04-Sep-11 08:48:34

I'm with Scotts and get all my milk free at the moment. I can't remember how I got set up with them now but it wasn't difficult. I've just googled it, this link might help.

hayleysd Sun 04-Sep-11 08:53:13

I'm with Scotts too but they send a local dairy there's cool milk too

HSMM Sun 04-Sep-11 10:22:15

I'm with Scotts too

gardenpixies32 Sun 04-Sep-11 13:04:44

I use Scotts too, they are very good. Had a few teething problems with them initially but all good now.

surfandturf Sun 04-Sep-11 13:24:45

Thanks all - I will do a bit more research blush

thebody Sun 04-Sep-11 13:30:27

www.nurserymilk.co.uk

they contacted me to say I could claim, you claim per child per session for under 5s.. its not a huge amount but it all helps..

dobby2001 Sun 04-Sep-11 18:32:13

I am with coolmilk, which is a similiar thing to scotts. Have not had any problems,they phone up when you first start to check all is going ok and you get weekly emails to confirm order. You can also amend details by phone,email or online including changing numbers of children. They also send you free cups for the children's milk whne you start so that helps!

their website is here https://www.milk4childminders.com/

surfandturf Sun 11-Sep-11 09:22:30

Thank you all. I've signed up with Cool milk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now