Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

nanny available in nw london

(3 Posts)
elena25 Thu 01-Sep-11 13:35:59

Hello ,
I am a 26 year-old lady with a great passion for children and learning about their physical, emotional and intellectual development. I live in nw London I have 5 years experience as a nanny sole charge. I am an honest, kind, friendly, trustworthy, patient, easy going person who likes to help others.
I am reliable and an excellent timekeeper, adaptable and flexible to changing situations. I believe childcare is the right career for me because I thoroughly enjoy being around children and getting involved in their activities. I also have abundant patience and energy and am always ready with a comforting smile and cuddle when a child needs reassurance.
I am committed to ensuring the parents and the children receive the care and support required. I have pedriatic first aid and excelent references.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. ELENA07739381722

BrightonWalk Thu 01-Sep-11 15:15:19

Hi, Do you have special needs experience?

I live in SW15 Roehampton/Barnes area and looking for a special needs nanny for my 6 year old disabled son. About 3-4 hours a day.

Minikae Thu 01-Sep-11 18:09:36

Hi there. I live in mill hill east nw7. And will be looking for a nanny to start in January when I get back to work. What is ur rate per week? Do you drive? And would you be able to provide references?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now