Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Can anyone recommend a decent nanny agency (Central London)

(6 Posts)
Olivetti Wed 24-Aug-11 09:17:26

I am using two so far, but I won't name them, as I have not been very impressed with the candidates. Has anyone used a good agency? Getting quite urgent now, so I would be hugely grateful for any suggestions. Thank you.

Olivetti

mrswishywashy Wed 24-Aug-11 10:14:06

Occasional and Permanent Nannies - I've used this agency myself for years.

At the moment I'm also searching for a full time, live out nanny position so maybe I could be of help.

Olivetti Wed 24-Aug-11 10:17:26

Oh great - I will PM you my email address.

loopeylu Wed 24-Aug-11 18:04:40

I had a TERRIBLE nanny from Occasional and P - negligent and hopeless (before you ask, she wasn't like that at interview or when I asked her refs).

I think the best are Kensington Nannies (Louise) - although they are expensive and I rate Nannies of St James' and Swansons (Anne Babb) in Chiswick - both of whom actually meet and get to know the nannies on their books rather than shove adverts on nannyjob and quickly do some form filling if a nanny expresses interst.

forevergreek Wed 24-Aug-11 20:54:32

I am looking for a full time live out nanny position from sept if that helps. 4 years experience, excellent references, ofsted, qualified, first aid etc.. moses18@hotmail.com for details

Olivetti Thu 25-Aug-11 13:02:58

Thank you, I have emailed you now

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: