Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Can anyone recommend a decent nanny agency (Central London)

(6 Posts)
Olivetti Wed 24-Aug-11 09:17:26

I am using two so far, but I won't name them, as I have not been very impressed with the candidates. Has anyone used a good agency? Getting quite urgent now, so I would be hugely grateful for any suggestions. Thank you.

Olivetti

mrswishywashy Wed 24-Aug-11 10:14:06

Occasional and Permanent Nannies - I've used this agency myself for years.

At the moment I'm also searching for a full time, live out nanny position so maybe I could be of help.

Olivetti Wed 24-Aug-11 10:17:26

Oh great - I will PM you my email address.

loopeylu Wed 24-Aug-11 18:04:40

I had a TERRIBLE nanny from Occasional and P - negligent and hopeless (before you ask, she wasn't like that at interview or when I asked her refs).

I think the best are Kensington Nannies (Louise) - although they are expensive and I rate Nannies of St James' and Swansons (Anne Babb) in Chiswick - both of whom actually meet and get to know the nannies on their books rather than shove adverts on nannyjob and quickly do some form filling if a nanny expresses interst.

forevergreek Wed 24-Aug-11 20:54:32

I am looking for a full time live out nanny position from sept if that helps. 4 years experience, excellent references, ofsted, qualified, first aid etc.. moses18@hotmail.com for details

Olivetti Thu 25-Aug-11 13:02:58

Thank you, I have emailed you now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now