Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder in Cromford / Matlock, Derbyshire

(5 Posts)
Strix Mon 15-Aug-11 10:51:28

DH wants to go for a walk in Cromford on Sunday 28 Aug. It has something to do with a book he read and the house where it takes place is still there and is opened to the public on this day only for about 2 hours. So, he wants to go see it, and the day time obviously can't be changed because the owners open the house on this day only each year.

So I realise this is a long shot, and finding a childminder who wants to work on a Sunday on a bank holiday weekend is probably a pie in the sky. But, the walk is not suitable for two of our three children. DS1 is six and too lazy to walk down the block at the best of times. And DS2 is in a pram and the walk is not suitable for a pram.

If anyone could point me to a childminder, I would really appreciate it. But, yes, I do realise my request is rather ambitious.

PutAnotherShrimpOnTheBarbie Mon 15-Aug-11 14:07:52

Hi, do you live in Matlock or Cromford? I live about 20minutes away from Matlock, I am qualified in childcare, level 3 and I am currently a nanny. Also what hours are you looking for on the Sunday?

PutAnotherShrimpOnTheBarbie Mon 15-Aug-11 14:09:11

My email address is jennimay321@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Strix Mon 15-Aug-11 14:13:31

Oh oh... a response. grin

We live in West London, but want to drive up and go for this (long) walk which isn't suitable for the kids. I will e-mail you.....

Strix Mon 15-Aug-11 20:30:40

Sorry for the delay. Had problems sending the e-mail earlier but it is sent now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now