Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder Searching! Luton (Stopsley/Putteridge?)

(5 Posts)
regnamechange Fri 12-Aug-11 21:13:24

The most stressful thing about going back to work has to be childcare! Every nursery I like is full so have moved into the prospect of a Childminder. I need my 20 month old son and 3 (nearly 4) year old daughter cared for. My daughter attends a nursery half days so would like to try and incorporate her pick ups.
Can anyone help? Have been searching sites but it seems I may have to part with £20 to become a gold member to get contact details!?

anewyear Sat 13-Aug-11 08:33:20

Sorry I cant help, Im Herts side of Dunstable.
Have you tried the Family Infomation Service.

ichangedmymindagain Sun 14-Aug-11 16:48:57

Hi regnamechange , you could also try netmums as childminders post on this site regulary . I am a nanny working in stopsley and know a few childminders use this site , they also use the service suggested by anewyear. good luck in finding someone .

ichangedmymindagain Sun 14-Aug-11 16:50:46

p.s i do know a childminder who maybe looking for for new charges , can i ask which nursery your daughter attends as i know my friend already does a nursery pick up . .

OddBoots Sun 14-Aug-11 16:53:37

Contact the Luton, CIS I've heard good things about them. Otherwise ask the nursery staff, they may know which CMs collect from there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now