Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Agency/Babysitting in Worcester for funeral

(4 Posts)
Piglett Wed 10-Aug-11 11:14:03

I've also posted in Worcester section

I need to go to a funeral in Worcester at the end of the month. Ideally as I am travelling quite a distance I would like to tag it on to a trip to further afield and have the children with me. Obviously do not want to take the children to the funeral and wondered whether anyone had any experience of a nanny agency locally who would look after toddler and 5 year old for about four hours for me to attend the funeral and wake?

WindyAnna Thu 11-Aug-11 23:59:45

Hi Piglett

Have you sorted something? MY SIL lives in Droitwich and might know someone if you're still looking??

Windy

ytseb Fri 12-Aug-11 10:21:43

Hi There
I may be able to help if you let me know when. I'm a nanny and may be able to look after them while you attend the funeral. Depends where you would want them to be looked after etc.

Piglett Sun 14-Aug-11 22:52:45

Yes still looking. The funeral is 31st. I haven't got anywhere for them to be as such but wondered whether I could pay for a visit to soft play or something?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now