Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

My lovely nanny is available p/t from Sept for up to 1 year - NW / Central London

(6 Posts)
CAS77 Wed 20-Jul-11 21:07:27

Hi all,

Just trying to help our lovely nanny find a new position whilst I am on maternity leave. She will be available from early September for up to a year. She will continue to work or us for 1 day a week whilst I'm on mat leave and is ideally looking for a 3 day week role to fill up the rest of her week.

When I go back to work next Summer she is planning to return to work for us (please God!).

She's a wonderful, enthusiastic and experienced nanny and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Ideally she is looking to work in North / North West / Central London but she drives and so may be prepared to go a bit further afield for the right role. If anyone is interested let me know and I can provide more details.

Thanks

Karoleann Wed 20-Jul-11 22:43:00

Hi, I'm looking for someone for the next year (we're moving out to beaconsfield in early September 2012 in time for new school term.) We're in west hampstead. I could offer her 26 hours Monday, Thursday and Friday. Its a shared care role but I've had nannies on that basis for some time and she'd mainly be with one/two of my children whilst I'm with the other one.

I do need someone with lots of baby experience and I'm not flexible on days.

But its nice to have some recommended

If she's interested have her email me on tmenanny@btinternet.com and I'll send her out some more information on the postion

CAS77 Thu 21-Jul-11 12:12:47

Hi there,

Thanks for your message - this sounds like it could be a really good fit - I will definitely pass your message onto her and ask her to contact you if she is interested.

She has looked after my son for a year from the age of 2. Prior to working or us she worked for a family with 3 children, including a baby, for 3 - 4 years (who gave her a marvellous reference!). She also did a Friday job for a family who had a toddler and a baby. Before becoming a nanny she also worked in a nursery and so I'm sure she must have had baby experience there too.

Anyway - will pass your details on to her and fingers crossed.

JinxyCat Fri 22-Jul-11 16:54:35

Hi CAS77 - I'm in a similar situation to you, where I'd like to keep our nanny on for 1-2 days a week whilst on maternity leave (from October).

I'd be grateful if you had any tips on how you broached the conversation with her, as I'm feeling very nervous about how to do it for our nanny.

Also, was your nanny live in or live out?

JinxyCat Fri 22-Jul-11 16:55:07

PS you can email me on cat@vilain.net if that's easier...

sagarika Sun 24-Jul-11 23:32:13

Hi cas77,is ur nanny still available?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now