Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Siblings - discount?

(5 Posts)
codandchipstwice Thu 07-Jul-11 07:38:09

We have found a lovely childminder who can look after our two year old and also do school pick up for the eldest. what, if any discount would you expect? she already picks up eldest for £5 an hour. thanks

codandchipstwice Thu 07-Jul-11 07:40:14

Sorry she'll be picking up eldest two not one - cod

hayleysd Thu 07-Jul-11 07:51:26

I'm a Childminder and if the sinking is under 8 I wouldn't offer any discount as they are using up one if my spaces of which I only have 4 so could loose quite a bit if money if someone else was willing to pay full price for that space, every Childminder works differently though so it is up to the one you have chosen

HSMM Thu 07-Jul-11 07:59:52

I am a CM and I do not offer sibling discounts I'm afraid, I do however ask for a longer notice period for siblings, as they are a greater 'business risk' (ie 2 or more children could leave at once).

ayla99 Fri 08-Jul-11 12:24:26

I discount for people booking full days (£5 per hour or £40 for a full day's place), so no further discounts are offered for siblings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now