Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

live out nanny/au apir in st albans

(12 Posts)
happyindianmom Thu 30-Jun-11 19:02:33

anybody intersted?........................please contact me or anybody can advise some agencies

anewyear Thu 30-Jun-11 19:42:22

A bit
more info would nice,
Days, hours, how many children etc etc smile

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Fri 01-Jul-11 20:05:17

big difference between a nanny and an au pair

confuseddotcodotuk Fri 01-Jul-11 20:49:26

In addition to what Paula said, au pairs aren't live-out so you'd be looking for a live out nanny if you don't want anybody living with you and the wages are hugely different in that case. Maybe you can give some more info and we can help you work out what you need smile

nbee84 Fri 01-Jul-11 21:11:15

Didn't happyindianmom contact you Paula about cming spaces?

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Fri 01-Jul-11 21:14:06

no she didn't

nbee84 Fri 01-Jul-11 22:08:25

I thought I saw her on another thread with you a few days back.

How's the cming going? Are you enjoying it? Are you still doing any of your other ad-hoc work too?

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Sat 02-Jul-11 08:23:10

loving the childcare side of childminding....not liking the paperwork quite so much grin

as I am currently doing the CM 50 hours a week (Mon- Fri 7.30 - 17.30) there isn't time for any other work.

I do miss the maternity work though

nbee84 Sat 02-Jul-11 09:51:31

I used to be a cm (now back to nannying) so know what you mean about the paperwork - I got out before EYFS and there was plenty to do before that!

Do you go to Willows with the children - myself and a some other nannies and Mum's go on a Monday morning.

Sorry for the thread hijack happyindianmom - at least it's keeping it bumped up for you grin

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Sat 02-Jul-11 10:44:50

i was there last Monday.... maybe we even saw each other!

Will you be going this week?

nbee84 Sat 02-Jul-11 12:38:23

Yes, we normally go 10ish -1.30ish, though this week I need to shoot off straight after our lunch. I have dark blonde shoulder length hair (which I may have in a ponytail if it's hot) and will have an orange and black pushchair with a stripey blanket in it - I'll look out for you too smile

happyindianmom Wed 06-Jul-11 22:47:41

i can see lovley chat between nbee84 and paula....great.........
i did try to reply paula, something wrong. its not working.......
if yo can please email me on angelfairy1978@yahoo.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now