Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Italian au pair

(5 Posts)
MaxMolly Sat 25-Jun-11 11:18:55

Hi all,

We live in Old Harlow, Essex. I have a 4 year old girl and 3 year old boy. A 30 year old Italian au pair has just arrived at our home, and I would like to know if there any other au pairs or Italian mums/carers, that would like to meet up with Cristina.
Or does anyone gave any advise on where she can go to meet up with other italians and au pairs.

Rachel

fraktious Sat 25-Jun-11 16:24:28

I'm assuming you employed her and she didn't just arrive out of the blue!

If you used an agency they might have local contacts, nannyjob.co.Uk has a meet a nanny/social section and there are often groups of au pairs on Facebook. If she's taking a language course there will probably be other au pairs too, although typically much younger.

Italians I can't help with but there might be Italuan expat sites worth trying.

Julesnobrain Sat 25-Jun-11 23:40:40

Hi ask her to search on Facebook there is an AP group on there so my current AP tells me

catepilarr Sun 26-Jun-11 12:12:27

there is a few ap groups on fcbook. i have joined a few as i am coming to london soon, the trouble is that these groups seem to be full of 19 year olds.

MaxMolly Sat 09-Jul-11 07:00:07

Thanks for all the replys. All very helpfull, cheers. sorry for the delay in responding back to you all. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now