Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Do any CM offer overnights?

(5 Posts)
slipperandpjsmum Tue 14-Jun-11 20:47:22

If so how do you find it?

Is there much call for the service?

Lastly do you charge the same as your day rate or a less?

Thanks

trish3717 Wed 15-Jun-11 10:04:16

Yes some cms will be registered for over night care, you need to check your local area website i.e disc to check, there should be a list on there of all childminders in your area and it will say if they do over night care, as amount, it will depend on the cm, some charge more and some charge less hope this helps

embot1000 Wed 15-Jun-11 10:18:23

i do but not had any children so far use the service. you need ofsted to approve you, they came out and checked my set up. i am only able to have 1 child o/n as i already have 1 of my own and they said my husband and i would need to carry one each in a fire emergency.
i do charge more per hour. but how much you charge is dependant on the area you live... when setting my rates i phoned lots of minders in my area for advice and they were all really helpful.

looneytune Wed 15-Jun-11 13:46:27

I regularly have overnight stays and charge £50 per night (£70 if not in a settled routine).

HSMM Wed 15-Jun-11 15:36:46

I do. I have only done about 4 over nights in the past year. I charge a slightly higher rate, which works out at £70 per night (copied Looneytune).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now