Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

NANNY NEEDED 2 days per week in HARPENDEN (St Albans/Luton area)

(6 Posts)
TwinDadPlus Sat 11-Jun-11 23:42:36

We need a nanny to look after our 2-year-old twin girls and 8-month-old boy in Harpenden on Mondays and Thursdays from September.

If anyone can recommend an experienced nanny who would be interested, please get in touch.

Or if anyone in the area needs at least 2 other days of the week, we could look for a nanny to share.

Please email me directly: davidlouis.uk@gmail.com

Best regards

David Louis

TwinDadPlus Sat 11-Jun-11 23:45:50

Oops. I've just seen I'm not meant to advertise vacancies here. Can't see how to delete it. Sincere apologies.

swanker Sat 11-Jun-11 23:51:42

report your post to MNHQ

SwearyMary Sun 12-Jun-11 11:04:20

I'm a CM not too far away from Harpenden, would you consider? We have vacancies.

SwearyMary Sun 12-Jun-11 11:09:05

Whoops, didn't know advertisements weren't allowed. Sorry MNHQ, responded before I read swankers post.

hobbgoblin Sun 12-Jun-11 11:16:36

MN are mostly fine about regular posters (get posting!) asking around for childcare, and similarly, CM's posting, etc.

I'm in Sandridge and have 4 DC (one of whom is with me during the day as she is rising 2) and am looking to supplement my income.

I am super duper experienced. I used to run a behaviour management consultancy, did sleep training, trained as a Primary school teacher, have done maternity nannying, worked as a parent support advisor for Dacorum Borough Council, have an enhanced CRB, done paediatric First Aid and am old and wise at age 36. grin

send me a message via here if you'd like to chat...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: