Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Hi all

(8 Posts)
trish3717 Thu 09-Jun-11 11:13:33

Hi there, new to this website, just thought I would say Hi and introduce myself, i have done it on this page because i am a Registered Childminder as well as a mum, Im Trish3717 and live in Devon smile

thebody Thu 09-Jun-11 11:20:52

hi trish, good to hear from you, cm and mum as well but sadly not in lovely devon.

Saltire Thu 09-Jun-11 11:22:46

Hello. I'm a CM (maybe not for much longer) and a mum. You might not get many responses now as we'll all be working.
* disclamier, mine is having a nap

surfandturf Thu 09-Jun-11 11:37:08

Hi Trish - welcome to MN!

I'm soon to be a childminder and a mum of two in Dorset. (Almost as nice as Devon!)

CrazyBabies Thu 09-Jun-11 13:19:53

Hi and welcome. I am a cm and a mum to 3ds. Its my day off today so catching up with paper work. Come July I will be working a 5 day week again as I have twins starting, although will be loosing 2 mindees, one in July and one end of Aug. So there is a bit of an over lap. I really try and get one day off a week because it is very tiring! but very rewarding and fun - I love being with little uns.

trish3717 Thu 09-Jun-11 17:08:45

Its good to hear from other cms, i have been reading some of the posts there seem to be many cms on here, I liked the post about late payment this seems to be an age old problem!!

HSMM Thu 09-Jun-11 18:09:26

Hi. Just finished work. Feel free to have a moan, ask questions, or just read our rubbish. I was directed to this site about a year ago and there is soooo much useful information (particularly about Ofsted's latest fads).

anewyear Fri 10-Jun-11 12:25:23

Afternnoon,
Mum and CM here too grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: