Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders in Cornwall

(6 Posts)
Rudgey Wed 20-Apr-11 18:46:51

I am thinking of moving to Cornwall and wondered if any one on here is a cm in Cornwall. If so, what are charges down there.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Wed 20-Apr-11 22:49:07

Hi, I'm mid Cornwall and charge 28.50 a day. Cheapest around 'these ere parts' is around £26 and most expensive £30 a day. I charge £4 an hour which is on the higher side for hourly rate.

There are lots of childminders in my immediate area, around 50 and bearing in mind we're quite rural here, that's a lot of childminders. Though if you're moving to a little village then there may be none!

Which part of Cornwall are you? We kind of all get to know each other a bit!

cece Wed 20-Apr-11 22:50:27

OMG £30 a day! I'm moving to Cornwall, that is almost half of what I pay!

Rudgey Thu 21-Apr-11 07:36:49

I originally come from Truro and my parents still live here. Live inWindsor now and thinking that life would be lovely for my own children down there and I just needed to know if I could still do my childminding.

cece Thu 21-Apr-11 18:14:00

Are things half as expensive done there though?

CurlyK76 Thu 06-Mar-14 09:37:42

Just joined. Not sure how it works or how but am in cornwall training to be a childminder thought I'd say hi smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now