Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

au pair / nanny first aid in London

(3 Posts)
Strix Fri 18-Mar-11 11:15:35

Did you send your au pair / nanny on a first aid course in West London? If so...

Was it good?
Did he/she meet other au pairs / nannies?
Where was it?

I'm looking for something in or near Richmond/Chiswick/Twickenham area.

andagain Fri 18-Mar-11 12:05:46

Hi,

Yes we got our nanny and au pair to attend pediatric first aid course but we did it with www.theparentcompany.co.uk

They run group courses I think but you can also get them to come to your home and provide a course there. I think it's for six people max so we did it with our friends and their nanny too. It works quite well as it is done at the time that works for you.

They also then remind you when it's time for a refresher course, advanced one etc.

justjen84 Fri 12-Aug-11 11:47:03

Just wanted to let everyone know that we did a fantastic first aid for babies course at home last night. We booked it through Safe and Sound (www.safeandsound.uk.net) who we found in the NCT booklet. Cost was £36 each for 10 of us and worth every penny. We were alla bit nervous at the start but the trainer was really friendly and reassuring. I'm going to send my nanny on their course before she starts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now