Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Help! looking for a childminder in London N2

(2 Posts)
hallomutti Wed 12-Jan-11 16:45:21

Hi, can anyone recommend a childminder in east finchley or muswell hill? needed for my dd in april mo-fri 8.30 - 3.30(some days may be till 5pm). she will be 7,5 motnhs old by then. thanks

Carmen26 Thu 13-Jan-11 10:37:17

Hi there,

I am a newly registered childminder based in Muswell Hill/Alexandra Park area looking for more work. I have 3 kids I pick up from Highgate Primary at 3.30 so I could work as a nanny/nannyshare till 3.30 but also have the flexibility to finish at 5.00. I am a graduate with qualifications in childcare with two grown up children. I can offer to look after your child in my home or in yours, can pick up from yours as I drive and deliver or do a combination of both. I have excellent references from the families I work for doing school pickups and holiday care , have been with them for 4 years. My rate for sole charge will be £10 per hour and £8 per hour when sharing. My number is 07952481037.

Regards,

Carmen Chinnery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now