Advanced search

Urgent help needed for tax expenses and the hourly difference between full time/part time!!!!!

(6 Posts)
MilaMae Tue 11-Jan-11 13:18:04

I have 1 and a half days off a week(although I do paperwork on my off days,clean etc) and don't do the holidays(again I do a fair bit of c/m stuff during that time).

Also where is the list of expenses we can claim?

Many,many thanks smile

nikki1978 Tue 11-Jan-11 13:24:52 taxandselfemployment

nikki1978 Tue 11-Jan-11 13:27:40

You should probably get advice from an accountant though. Will you be completing your own self assessments? Just make sure you keep all receipts for business costs (this does include a proportion of rent, rates and utilities so keep invoices for these with your papers too.

MilaMae Tue 11-Jan-11 13:39:10

I'll be doing it but in a total pickle,don't know where to start,dp is going to help.

I think I'll need to pay v little tax due to my hours, expenses will help but want to do it correctly.

Do you have to be full time,am I full time????

It all seems like Greek to me,just want a list re expenses so I don't make any mistakes.

Thankssmile-I hate doing this kind of thing!!!!!!!!

MilaMae Tue 11-Jan-11 13:45:55

Just rang the tax office and they've given me a code to type in with all the details for childminders bim52751 but no idea where to type it in. He wasn't very interested and was a snippy <pathetic help me wail>

mranchovy Tue 11-Jan-11 17:16:57

The unhelpful man was trying to point you towards this document.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: