Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Does anyone need afterschool care in the Hampstead Area?

(5 Posts)
lorrainelb Fri 07-Jan-11 11:51:13

There's a great new homework club just opened in the Hampstead, London NW3 area. It's open to all children in years 1-6 at independent schools in Hampstead and Belsize Park. Most state schools have these facilities already, but the independent sector doesn't. It's open 4pm-6pm Monday to Friday and they provide a collection service from the schools so great for busy mums trying to juggle work and family.

more info at www.hampsteadhillschool.co.uk or let me know if you have any questions.

maomao Fri 07-Jan-11 20:17:47

Hi Lorraine, my child goes to a nearby voluntary aided school --- does this mean she cannot attend?

lorrainelb Sun 09-Jan-11 15:52:59

Hi
No, the club can take children from other schools. It only tends to focuses on the independent sector because those schools don't have any after school care facilities available. Some state schools do I believe although I don't know which ones.

Sullwah Mon 10-Jan-11 09:12:24

Very interesting - I am bookmarking this as it may be useful to me in the future. DTs too young at the moment.

Does "Hampstead area" extend to Golders Green with regard to pick-up?

lorrainelb Mon 10-Jan-11 12:44:30

Golders Green pick may well be possible. Get in touch when you ready.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now