Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Do you have 'bumps & brusies' Log books?

(5 Posts)
turnitup Tue 04-Jan-11 14:54:36

I have heard CM's talk about these but cant find any online.

I just wanted to log more minor injuries somewhere when its not appropriate to fill in an accident form.

Any ideas?

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Tue 04-Jan-11 15:08:57

Morton Michel do a pack which includes "existing injuries"

ChildrenAtHeart Tue 04-Jan-11 20:27:11

I made up my own. Its a simple sheet with lines & columns for date, brief description of injury, where it happened & column for signature that goes in childs file (not learning journal file but one I keep contract etc in. I have a more comprehensive one for more serious existing injuries and use the NCMA book for everything else but store in childs folder not in NCMA book. I have a summary sheet that lists date & childs name so I have an overview of all incidents at a glance. I got so fed up of filling out a full blown shhet for every minor scrape and find this is much easier

tigersmum Tue 04-Jan-11 20:42:18

I have a print off one if you would like to have a look at it. E mail me on cdale1@ntlworld.com for a copy.

turnitup Wed 05-Jan-11 10:32:40

brill, thanks all. Have emailed you tiger smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now