Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders and Nurseries in Twickenham

(2 Posts)
princesspino Fri 17-Dec-10 20:30:30

Hi,

Im looking for a childminder or a nursery to put my son in for 1 day or 2 half days a week. I have heard good things about Tic tocs in teddington, and building blocks, but havent got a clue where to start with childminders. Does anyone have any experience of child minders and nurseries in Twickenham that they could recommend or tell me to avoid

Thanks
Mel

Sandym3g Sat 18-Dec-10 00:38:18

The best bet is to click on the advert for the childcare.co.uk website over there ---> Using the advanced search feature you can put in your postcode etc in and see what is there.

Always have plenty of interviews with potential Childminders as you want to get it right. It is good practice for a childminder to recomend this as not always the child fits with the Childminder. Even if they have spaces available. Also sometimes the parent doesn't fit with the Childminder. Very important as you want the best for your child.

I'm a Childminder in Whitton so although I'm fairly near to where you need by the sounds of things your looking more towards Teddington end of Twickenham right?

As for what the nursery's and childminders are like I don't know. You tend to get a good feeling with the one that would work.

All the best with your search.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now