Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Anyone else still working!??!!

(3 Posts)
navyeyelasH Tue 23-Nov-10 21:53:05

I've been sat here since 6pm after a 10 hour day anyway finishing a childs scrapbook.

He is leaving but his parents have only just told us (1 week ago). We make scrabooks to cover their time here and we give them out every year - or we do an extra special one (with jazzier stuff) as leaving gifts.

4 hours later it's all printed out but now just needs to be trimmed down and mounted in his scrapbook.

Boooohoooo is me and double boohoo he is leaving as he is a gem

BALD Tue 23-Nov-10 22:11:51

hello m'dear

spookily I was thinking of you today

tonight I've been bringing all my files up to date, reviewing policies, and thinking about rewording my parent questionnaire ( I issue one annually to get formal feedback from parents)

navyeyelasH Thu 25-Nov-10 08:48:29

Hey BALD, I know I'm a bit rubbish at being here regularly I always find I'm too busy!

Hope you got your paperwork all done? Mine are all asleep, I'm in my bedroom waiting for one cheeky monkey to stop standing in her cot so I can go downstairs and have a cuppa!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now