Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

amazon and a guide to paedophiles

(7 Posts)
thebody Thu 11-Nov-10 18:55:24

just heard on sky that amazon are selling a guide on how to be a sucessful paedophile!! have posted on main forum over this as well.. unbelievable..

i will never use them again..

weasel words on free speech have been used by them to justify this appaling decision.. well its a free market.. please boycott amazon and teach them a lesson in decency and responsibility.. hit them where it hurts.. in their profits....

Hassled Thu 11-Nov-10 18:56:45

Do you actually have a link to this guide? Before you start randomly boycotting a business, it's useful to get the facts yourself first.

DooinMeCleanin Thu 11-Nov-10 18:57:22

It's not on their site.

DooinMeCleanin Thu 11-Nov-10 18:59:39

Even Sky news says they (Amazon.com) have already remmoved it from their site.

RealityBomb Thu 11-Nov-10 19:00:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

thebody Thu 11-Nov-10 19:07:22

good egg..

though i have to point out to you Reality bomb that paedophilia is never a non story......

HASSLED.. the book was removed due to customer complaints in the U.S.A.. thats what the complaints desk told me 5 minutes ago..

glowstars Thu 11-Nov-10 23:06:53

have talked about my feelings here glowstars.net/2010/11/when-free-speech-goes-too-fa r/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now