Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Seeking partner family for nanny share in Crystal Palace SE19

(4 Posts)
treehugga Thu 11-Nov-10 16:07:56

Hope I'm on the right thread here, if not please let me know, re-post me or whatever.

I am looking for a family living in or near Crystal Palace for a nanny share from Jan/Feb 2011. I work part time (Mon-Weds) and our daughter is 2 years old. PM me if you want to know more, we have an advert on nannyshare.co.uk.

sydenhamhiller Thu 11-Nov-10 22:26:59

Hi treehugga

do forgive me if you know about these already, just wondered if you'd tried the local forums virtualnorwood, eastdulwichforum (has users in se26 and se21 as well as se22) and se23.com?
i am a childminder on the edge of cp and have had a couple of clients via these forums, as well as via the local netmums childcare boards (sorry mumsnet... )

good luck

treehugga Fri 12-Nov-10 14:55:28

Thanks sydenhamhiller, I had thought of virtual norwood, but not the other two. Good tips. Netmums a challenge because of 5-borough problem with crystal palace, but will bestir myself!

sydenhamhiller Sat 13-Nov-10 00:37:01

I feel yr pain! I have advertised on bromley, lewisham, southwark and Lambeth, as pay council tax in one, drs Surgery in other, and children go to school in a third
Def worth trying, the east dulwich forum has a lot of traffic, and further afield than Ed too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now