Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Recommendations please on nannytax agencies

(10 Posts)
OllieandAnnieMummy Sun 01-Aug-10 21:38:15

Hi
I am about to start using a nanny and having briefly read all the HMCE bumpf realised that (despite being an accountant myself) I don't want to sort this out.

The cheapest reaosnable service I hae seen is taxnanny at £115 per annum. Does anyone have nay experience of them goor or bad or lternative recommendations (of a low price)
thanks

nannynick Sun 01-Aug-10 22:47:15

Similar threads which are worth a read:
NannyTax or PAYEforNannies
Can you use the payroll service for just a few months
Nanny payroll services recommendations
Nanny payroll
Nanny tax companies - can you recommend a good one
nanny taxation services
which company to choose - Nannytax, PayeforNannies

Shelzy Mon 02-Aug-10 14:45:47

I am really please with nannypaye, i called around the different companies when i decided to change from nannytax (which had been recommended by agency but was very expensive) and these guys were excellent - they also match the prices.

OllieandAnnieMummy Mon 09-Aug-10 20:02:58

thanks for threads - shall check out the cheap options
thanks

mrspoolie Mon 09-Aug-10 20:25:58

I use PAYE for Nannies and have no complaints

SydneyB Tue 10-Aug-10 21:33:46

Very happy with PAYE Nannies. £115 per yr which seems pretty reasonable for what they do.

UnderTheStars Tue 10-Aug-10 21:40:34

I used Taxing Nannies - they were really helpful. My nanny went on maternity leave herself while working for me and they sorted it all out with no hassle whatsoever. About £30 per quarter if I remember right. Infinitely worth it.

annabach Wed 01-Sep-10 12:14:01

I second the comment about PAYE for Nannies. They were reasonably priced, very well organised, always available to offer advice, and didn't seem to mind when I kept remembering at the last minute about having paid my nanny overtime and things like that. Very good and friendly service.

edoli Thu 02-Sep-10 20:42:35

Agreed- PAYE for Nannies are great and very reasonably priced.

EColi Thu 02-Sep-10 21:14:45

I've used Nannypaye, and they have been very helpful.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: