Advanced search

CAn you use residential activity courses for school holiday childcare?

(2 Posts)
makingmiracles Tue 17-Sep-19 15:10:37

Going bk to work and trying to figure everything out. During term time only need bf club for one child, in holidays need all day childcare for two school aged and one at nursery.

If the activity centre is ofsted registered can they be used as school hol childcare? Then I add the cost together and divide over the year?

Comefromaway Tue 17-Sep-19 15:15:05

Are you talking in terms of being able to use childcare vouchers? If they accept them,then yes.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »