Advanced search

Financial help with childcare whilst studying a full time masters degree

(3 Posts)
1997x Wed 05-Jun-19 23:21:16

Thankyou very much

RicStar Wed 05-Jun-19 19:17:38

I dont believe there is any help unless your university has a scheme of some kind - unlikely for a masters. You dont qualify for tax free childcare unless you work 16 hours per week or childcare tax credits afaik. You will get free 15 hours term after child is 3 and that is it. If child is older or younger nothing.

1997x Wed 05-Jun-19 00:54:06

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with what's out there to help with cost of child care whilst studying a postgraduate masters degree. I have a son and I will be going to be doing it full time in September

Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »