Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Taking advantage of good nature

(4 Posts)
JOJOYORKY Sat 14-Oct-17 15:36:20

A mother of my DD's friend keeps playing the same game every time she wants free childcare. Near every school holiday she will contact me to ask if my DD wants to come over and play / sleep over. Of course DD wants to go so off she goes. Usually within a couple of days or so she will ask if I can look after her DD because she has to go out. Usually for a social occasion rather than anything urgent.

The last time I found out that when my DD when for a sleep over she went out to work and left her son to look after my DD and her DD.

It's coming up to the school holidays and I know this will happen again but I would rather avoid it. I am thinking of what excuses I can say without making it obvious.

wizzywig Sat 14-Oct-17 22:53:25

Tell your daughter that you'll buy her a present if she says no to when she is asked for a sleep over. And she only gets the present if she sticks to the story.

GoingRogue Sat 14-Oct-17 22:54:21

How old is your DD?

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 15-Oct-17 11:32:47

She invited dd over for a sleepover and she then went out and left her child in charge of your child 🙀🙀🙀🙀

There's your answer

Say no to any more sleep overs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now