Talk

Advanced search

How much for before / after school clubs?

(4 Posts)
coffeecoffeecoffee Wed 17-May-17 15:10:37

Hi there. Just looking for a bit of info. Our school offers wrap around care between 8am and 6pm. It's not great care though - no food, just TVs and x-boxes to keep them happy.
Can anyone give me some examples of after school care they really rate, and what's included?
Should I expect breakfast at a breakfast club?!!

IckleWicklePumperNickle Wed 17-May-17 15:14:47

Mine gets breakfast and afternoon snack.

No rain and they're all outside. They have a lot of fun.

Teabagtits Wed 17-May-17 15:18:53

Dd goes to breakfast club where they get given cereal or toast and a drink and they play it costs £4.75 a morning from 7.45am until 9

After school care is £13.75 a session for 3-6 and they get quite a substantial snacks (crumpets, crackers, fruit and veg, yoghurts etc) Activities are varied from unstructured play, watching a film to playing sports in the gym hall or crafting. DD loves it and while we technically don't need it any more it's good to allow her to play with kids out of school time too which she can't really do regularly otherwise

Overtiredbackagain Wed 17-May-17 15:20:50

I'm in Kent. I pay £3.50 a day (pay for 4 get the 5th day free) for breakfast club starting at 7.45 - they get a choice of breakfast - one hot choice then cereal, pastries, etc. This is school-run and there are lots of activities to keep them occupied until 8.30, including outside play if not raining.

I then pay £11 a day from 3pm to 6pm (collected from school - community hall opposite the school). They have a snack, so say a sandwich and some fruit, again plenty of activities and the hall backs on to a park, so in nice weather they spend a lot of time outside.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now